Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year Interview 2013


Happy New Year! I realize I never posted anything about Christmas at all. We moved from Monroe to Alexandria three days after Christmas, so things have been a little crazy. I will go back and do a recap soon, but for now I want to post the interview I did with the kiddos.  Interviewing my children at the beginning of each year has become a tradition for us. This is the fourth year for me to do this. It is really fun to see what things have changed and what has stayed the same.  You can read the last three years here here, and here . This year I added Mia as well. She didn't understand all of the questions, but she did her best and I love that I have her answers recorded this year. 

This year Sawyer is 6, Jaxon is 5, and Mia Grace is 3. Without further ado, here is our 2013 interview.

What is your name? S: Sawyer J:Jaxon Wade Bufkin M: Mia M-I-A (she now spells her name to anyone who asks her what her name is)
When w
ere you born? S:March 26th J:September
How old are you? S:6 J:5 M:3
Who is your mommy? S:Meredith J: Meredith M: Mommy(pointing to me)
Who is your daddy? S:Justin J: Justin M: Daddy (pointing to Justin)
What does your Mommy do? S: teaches J: cleans up and washes clothes M:right here
What do you love about Mommy? S: that she is pretty J: that she loves me M: mommy
What does your daddy do? S:works, a photographer  J:goes at work M: daddy silly
What do you love about Daddy? S:he helps us a lot with what we need to do J: that he loves me M: Daddy
What is your favorite color? S:Blue J: Green M:Yellow
What do you want to be when you grow up? S: a police, a builder, and a movie star J: a dad M: grow up 
What is your favorite food? S Macaroni and cheese and corn dogs J: fish sticks M: ice cream
What food do you not like? S: I can tell you one thing, Spinach! J: rotten apples M: yucky food
What is your favorite animal? S: monkeys  and reindeer J:lion, tiger,bulldog, and gorilla M: elephant
Where do you want to live when you grow up? S:back in Monroe J: with you M: Sawyer and Jaxon
What do mommy and daddy do after you go to bed? S: work J:get on the computer M: take a nap in the bed
What is your favorite song? S: Go Tell It rap and No Ordinary Joe (songs from the Christmas musical he was in this year)  J: Today is the Day M: 5 Little Monkeys
What is your favorite movie? S: Cars and Cars 2, and Super Mario J: Super Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog M: Dabba Dabba (Yo Gabba Gabba)
What is your favorite kind of ice cream? S: chocolate, strawberry, and cake batter J: chocolate, cake batter, and strawberry M: I eat it, ice cream
Where is your favorite place to eat? S:Taco Bell,  McDonalds, and the place we ate tonight (Logan's Roadhouse)  J: McDonalds and Taco Bell
Who is your favorite person? S: my sister  J: Daddy M: Sawyer, Jaxon, Mommy, Daddy
Who is your best friend? S: Jolie and Sarah J: Patrick M:Anderson, Dia, and Nana
What is your favorite toy? S:the Wii U J: Super Mario game and Sonic game M: elephants
What is your favorite book? S: Wreck It Ralph: Game On J: The Incredibles M: Purpley (Too Purpley)
Who is your brother? S: Jaxon, that's easy J: Sawyer M: Sawyer and Jaxon and Mia
What do you like to do with your brother? S: play video games with him J: play outside M: Sawyer and Jaxon
What is your favorite thing to do? S: Play with legosJ: play with my brother M: I like to eat!`
What does Sawyer like to do? M: Sawyer eats. J:go outside
What does Jaxon like to do? M:Jaxon eats. (I think she was hungry ) S:play with legos
Who is your sister? S:Mia Badia or Mo Mo J:Mia
What does your sister like to do? S:play with her brothers J:play with her dolls
What do you like to do with her? S: play and make her laugh  J:make her laugh and play with her
What is your favorite thing you did in 2012? S: having Mia come home and going to Lego land J: snuggle with my blankie 

2012 was an amazing year. It was the year that our daughter got to come home. There were too many blessings to count last year. Now we begin 2013 in our new home with a new job for Justin. I can't wait to see what this year brings. 

1 comment: