Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Interview

Happy New Year. We are still here. We really enjoyed our Christmas break and I just haven't spent much time on the computer. I guess I will spend the next couple of weeks recapping our Christmas.
Last year I started a tradition of interviewing my kids on New Years. It is fun to hear their answers and see how they have changed since last year. This year Sawyer is 4 (he will turn 5 in less than 3 months, which almost makes me tear up to think about.) Jax, the baby of our family for now, is 3.
What is your name?
S: Sawyer J:Jaxon
When w
ere you born? S:March 26th J: I don't know
How old are you? S:4 J:3
Who is your mommy? S:you (looking at me) J: Meredith
Who is your daddy? S: Points to Justin J: Justin
What does your Mommy do? S: She cleans and cleans and cleans ( this makes me laugh, because it is definitely not true J: change clothes
What do you love about Mommy? S: I love it when she puts on games for me. J: When I give her hugs and kisses
What does your daddy do? S: Works and Works and Works and Works and Works ( again, a bit of an exageration) J: He goes to work.
What do you love about Daddy? S:Spending time with him J:When I give him hugs and kisses
What is your favorite color? S:Pink, Purple, White, Yellow, Blue, and Red J: Green
What do you want to be when you grow up? S: a builder J: a police officer
What is your favorite food? S Macaroni and cheese and candy J: string cheese
What food do you not like? S: lots of vegetables and crust J: some yucky cheese
What is your favorite animal? S:penguins and monkeys J: tiger, orca, shark
Where do you want to live when you grow up? S:in one of the houses I build J:I want to live in Heaven
What do mommy and daddy do after you go to bed? S: Stay up for a while and get ready for bed J: work
What is your favorite song? S: 5 Little Monkeys swinging from a tree J:Jesus Loves Me This I Know
What is your favorite movie? S: Cars J: Toy Story
What is your favorite kind of ice cream? S: oreo J: anilla
Where is your favorite place to eat? S: McDonalds, Sonic, and Peking J: McDonalds
Who is your favorite person? S: You (pointing to me, Gotta love those Momma's boys.) J: Cody and Andrew
Who is your best friend? S: Kadence J: Jayden
What is your favorite toy? S: My monkey J: Buzz Lightyear and Woody
What is your favorite book? S: My 2 leggo books and all my tag books J: My Toy Story one
Who is your brother? S: Jaxon J: Sawyer
What do you like to do with your brother? S: eat yummy foods and play together J: to play with him
What is your favorite thing to do? S: to trick-or-treat J: to go in the car
What does your brother like to do? S: take my stuff J: play with his monkey and penguins

I am excited about 2011. A lot happened last year. I turned 30, Sawyer began preschool, and we began the process to adopt our daughter from Ethiopia, to name a few. I asked the boys who their sister is and they both said Baby Mia. I hope we learn more about baby Mia in 2011.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! I need to start doing this! Happy New Year to ya'll!

    ReplyDelete