Saturday, September 29, 2012

Jax is 5!

Jaxon turned five on Thursday. We celebrated with a donut party at school that morning. After the donuts the class went on a field trip to the fair and the park. It was a pretty fun day to turn 5. 
Then for dinner we went to one of Jaxon's favorite places. Aunt Jessica and the Strain family met us there to help celebrate our boy. 
Today we are getting ready for Jaxon's Lego party. My grandma came yesterday and helped me make a pretty cool Lego cake. Actually, she did most of the work and I assisted a little. This morning I took a little stroll down memory lane to look at his past Birthdays. 

 This is Jax and his friend Naomi at his first birthday party. He looked so serious in all of the pictures from this party. I almost forgot how calm of a baby he was. I also don't think he felt very good the day of his first party.
 He had a construction themed 2nd Birthday party. Here he is showing off his cute shirt. Oh, how I love his sweet face.
 He was all about toy story for birthday number 3. My cousin made him this very cute cake.
 I think he had fun at this party!
 Last year we celebrated at Bayou Gymnastics with a Mario themed party.
 Happy Birthday Jaxon!!! We love you to the moon and back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment