Thursday, May 10, 2012

2 Months Home

Yesterday marked 2 months since we arrived home with Mia Grace. We have been a family of 5 for 2 months now! Things have really started to feel " normal". 
 When I watch my 3 children play I have such a feeling that this was meant to be. She fits in our family so well. She adores Sawyer and looks to him as her protector. He is so good at his role of big brother to a precious little sister. She and Jax are so much alike. I have even had so many people tell me they look a like. He teaches her things like how to do somersaults and crazy dances and she thinks he is hilarious. Even when he's not here she will mimic his dances and faces and say "Jaxon" to let me know she is thinking of him.
 We visited mother's day out this week. I am planning to teach again next year (2 days a week) and have Mia in my class. She had so much fun playing with the other kids and eating a popsicle. I think it will be a great fit for her next year.
In the last 2 months she has learned so much. Her therapy is coming along well and we are seeing improvement in several areas already.
It's fun to experience so many firsts with her as we introduce her to her new world. Happy 2 months home baby girl! We love you!

3 comments:

  1. I love this update! So happy to hear that everyone is adjusting so well!! Love the photos!!!!! Your kiddos are SO sweet together!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it's already been two months! Looks like she is making lots of progress. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading about Mia and the boys! We can't wait to meet her on Memorial weekend at mom's! Meghan will be home - so we will all get to meet Mia1 We are so excited! Love, Aunt Ava

    ReplyDelete