Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sick

Yesterday, I kept Jaxon home from school because he had a horrible cough. Neither of us felt well, so we just laid around the house all day, stayed in our pjs (well, Jax did change into his Mario costume around noon), and took a nap together. It's no fun being sick, but I did enjoy our day together and he was feeling much better today.

This morning I got a call that Mia is sick. She has an upper respiratory tract infection. It seems that it is going around HH. I am honestly surprised we made it this long without a medical update call. I really wish I could be with her especially now that she is sick. It makes me so sad to know she isn't feeling well.

I know she is being well take care of and I pray she feels better very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment