Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Overdue

I am quite overdue on updating my blog. Things have been different around here since the boys started school. They are loving it and doing well, but I am still trying to figure things out. I am still teaching Mother's Day Out twice a week. We started last week and I love my sweet class. I thought I would be so bored on the other days, but so far I have been very busy, and not bored at all.

I have signed up to substitute teach on the days I don't have MDO. I haven't had any jobs yet, which is ok, since I have been so busy with other things. I think I am ready though, so it would be nice to get some calls soon. I am hoping to put all the money I make towards our adoption fund.

Speaking of our adoption, our Lilypie ticker shows that we have been on the waitlist for 9 months and 1 week. If I was pregnant I would be overdue and miserable right about now. When we got on the wiatlist we were told the wait would be 9-12 months. A few months after that the wait was increased to 12-18 months. So, we may be half way through our wait, maybe closer, we really don't know.

Our home study expires in November, so it is time to start updating everything. Justin and I are going to get fingerprinted (again) on Friday. I just made check-up appointments with our doctors for the whole family. It is a little less exciting this time around, but I know it is all just a part of bringing our girl home.

I feel like I have many more things I could update on, but they are all totally unrelated. I guess I will just have to start blogging more, so I can catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment