Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April Numbers and a Color Blindness Test

We got an e-mail from our case worker today with our new April numbers. I was so excited to get them this month, because I really didn't know what our number was on the girl's list. I thought it was 71, but it was 72 on the unofficial list, so I was thrilled to see that is was actually:

Yay! I have to say I really wouldn't mind skipping over the sixties. I'm praying for lots of referrals in April.

Our unofficial number on the siblings list was 30. I have been praying for the past couple of weeks that we would get a surprise and our number would be in the twenties. Well, God answered my prayer and we are :

The twenties just seem so much better than the thirties (says the woman who will be 31 next month).

When I was looking for a picture of our numbers I found this little color blindness test. If you have normal vision then you should see 29. If you have red green deficiencies you will see 70. So whether you have normal vision or a deficiency you should see our number. If you don't see a number then apparently you are color blind. I see #29, so I am glad to know that I am not color blind.

We are praising God for movement this month! The best thing about movement is that it means children have been matched with their forever families.

10 comments:

  1. Love those new numbers! I guess I am not color blind because I could see the number in the right colors. That was cool :)
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Love new numbers :) I am not color blind however my younger brother is and it was funny to ask him to pick out the brown m&m's out of a pack. he he he- I was not always the nicest big sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I see 29!!!! LOVING YOUR NUMBERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy, Meredith! You are right, not only are those numbers good for you - but they are even better for those children who are getting to go to a forever home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been playing catch up on your blog and must say I had a great time reading it. Sounds like you have been busy and having lots of fun. Love to hear the new numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see 29, so it's good to know I'm not color blind! :) And I LOVE your new numbers! I hope that ya'll skip over the 60's too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not color blind! I see 29. New numbers look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for your encouraging words and the verse you wrote on my blog.....praying for those referrals!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was so fun getting our April number and being a little closer than we thought!! Yay for extra movement!!

    ReplyDelete