Monday, January 16, 2012

Sneak Peek of Mia's Room

We have been getting ready for our little girl to come home. We still don't have any word on when that will be, but we have been staying busy preparing her room. We still have a few things to do, but here is a little sneak peek. Justin painted the room before we left. This isn't a great pic, but I love the color of her walls. It is called barely teal. The bedding came from my friend Megan. We will also put up a pack and play, since she is used to sleeping in a crib. I had fun getting her shelves ready.
This is my favorite shelf. The Ethiopian doll and book came from Target. Everything else is from Ethiopia.
On Friday, Megan helped me paint some things for Mia's room. The boys also helped create some things for their sister's room. They were so proud and I think they came out really cute.
Now we just need to hang everything on the wall.
These cute little birdies match the bedding. Megan painted them. It's all coming together nicely. I hope sweet Mia Grace likes her new bedroom.

6 comments:

  1. Sweet! What little girl wouldn't be delighted to live there! Praying for a speedy reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, so cute! we have that princess and the pea book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!!! That bedding is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why, but this post has me tearing up! LOL! We just received a referral for a baby girl, and I really hadn't thought much about what "her room" would be like yet until I saw this post. It's precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw it's adorable Meredith!!!!!! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! I love the doll & book and everything on the shelves. =)

    ReplyDelete