Donations Items for HH:
1. Diapers (all sizes)
2. Soy-based Formula
3. Shoes and Clothing for Older Children
4. Shampoos, Conditioners, and Lotions for Older Children
5. 10-20 three-ring binders (2-3 inch)
6. Cold medications for older children and adults
7. Amoxicillin for all ages (250mg or 400mg)
8. Whole Organic Flaxseed
9. Slash Pocket Folders (photo attached)
10. Laptops, specifically one for the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs in Mekelle, Tigray
11. 2-3 Pairs of Reading Glasses from CVS (actual prescription strength not known)
If you want to donate any of these items or anything else you think the orphanage could use, please let me know. I don't mind coming by to pick things up.
Also, we are planning to have a garage sale December 3rd at the ULM BCM. We are still trying to raise the last bit of funds for our adoption. If you would like to donate anything for our sale, we would be so thankful. Again, I don't mind picking up anything. Some sweet friends have offered to let us use their storage building to store garage sale items, so we can store whatever you would like to donate for the sale.