Thursday, January 6, 2011

Official January Numbers

Tomorrow marks the one month mark of officially waiting for a referral for our daughter or daughters. Today we got our first official number of 2011 and our first ever updated number. It's a pretty good day! Our number on the girl's list is 91. We moved 6 spots since last month. The number is lower than I expected, so I really can't complain. However, I would love to leave the nineties.
Our number on the siblings list is 36. We moved 5 spots last month. As you can see this number is considerably smaller than our number is for girls. Of course, we were told by our agency that they rarely refer siblings, especially young siblings (our parameters are 0-24 months ). I still can't help from daydreaming about twin girls.
I am praying for lots of movement in January. Several families are bringing home their babies this month. Yay!

9 comments:

  1. And now I am officially following you! I am so excited to read all your posts and watch your adoption path! Thank you so much for sharing it with all of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! new numbers is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wouldn't that be sooooo fun if you guys got twin girls!!! love following your journey:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving seeing all the new numbers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing those numbers...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new numbers!! And would LOVE to see ya'll with TWIN GIRLS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two Daughters would be so Amazing! Adopting a Sibling group is a incredible Blessing. We adopted a sibling group of Brothers & doubled our family overnight. I hope your wait goes quickly too.
    Love,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also hope you get those twin girls! Here's to hoping a number in the 80's for Feb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your sweet comments....and I didn't realize we were so close on the list for a girl....lets hope we both get out of the 90s in february!!!!

    ReplyDelete