Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One Smile Closer :: the Lucht family

When Justin and I first decided we were going to adopt from Ethiopia we were able to meet the Luchts. We all had breakfast together at my brother and sister-in-laws home in Murfreesboro, TN. They answered many of our questions and told us all about their wonderful adoption agency, that just so happens to be AGCI, the agency we ended up choosing. Their son, Silas, is seriously one of the cutest kids I have ever met. The Luchts are also in the process of adopting a baby sister for Silas. Go on over to their blog to follow their journey. My sister-in-law, Kelsey, took these amazing pictures and donated all of the proceeds to our adoption fund. I love that girl! Visit her blog to see more beautiful pics of the Lucht family.



No comments:

Post a Comment