Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Best

I just have to brag on my husband right now. He really is the best husband and daddy in the world. This afternoon I went to lay down with Jax during his nap and ended up sleeping for over an hour. I never take naps, so it was pretty nice. When I woke up and came into the living room, I saw this on the breakfast room table.I looked at Justin and said, "What is on our table?" He told me to go check it out. It was a sweet Thank you card and two outfits for Mia. He got it just to tell me thanks for being a good mommy to our boys and for getting things ready for the adoption. It was so sweet of him! I love the little outfits for our girl. Jax liked them too and wanted to hold on to them for a few minutes. He kept saying, "Mia will like her clothes." He also said her favorite color will be pink. I hope so!!!!!

Of course, we have no idea what size she will be wearing when she comes home or even what season it will be, so I have refrained from buying any clothes just yet, but what a sweet gift from Daddy. I bet it won't take long for Mia to have him wrapped around her little finger.We all love our little girl so much already!


1 comment: