Thursday, December 13, 2012

What's New With the Bufkins?

I am so behind on blogging. My camera broke before Thanksgiving and I like to post pictures when I blog, so I just haven't blogged. I decided to steal pics off of people's facebook pages and do a quick recap. 
 We had a great Thanksgiving. We really have so many things to be thankful for. On of those things is that our little girl was home for her first Thanksgiving.
 She is just too precious!! When we asked her what we thankful for she said, "Mommy, Daddy, Sawyer, Jaxon." I am so thankful that she won't spend another holiday without a family. She also said she was thankful for pizza and ice cream. That's my girl.
 My sweet oldest child had a solo in the church Christmas musical, a rap solo. I will have to figure out how to post the video here, because it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. He loved every second of it.

We spent Thanksgiving break with Justin's family. We went to the Christmas parade in downtown Fort Worth. Fun was had by all!
We are enjoying our December, but we are as busy as ever. Two Decembers ago we were frantically trying to finish our dossier so that we could get on the wait list for our daughter in Ethiopia. Last year we were getting ready to fly to Ethiopia to meet our precious Mia Grace for the first time. This year, praise the Lord, she is home!!

Justin will be starting a new job as Director of Productions for the Louisiana Baptist Convention in January. So, our family will be moving to Alexandria, LA a few days after Christmas. I'm so proud of Justin and happy for this new opportunity for our family. Of course, we are sad to say goodbye to our friends here. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mer! Excited to hear y'all will be in Alexandria. I'm planning to come one weekend in January to visit Adam Lord and his family. I would love to see y'all when I do.

    ReplyDelete