Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day

I wanted to post some pictures from Father's Day. This was Justin's first Father's Day as a daddy to three little ones and Mia's first Father's Day with a Daddy. My husband is an incredible father. I think all three of my children are so blessed to have him in their lives. It warms my heart to see how much my little girl and her daddy love each other. It truly is the sweetest thing. 


Our little girl is adored and protected by the three men in her lives. I'm so thankful we serve a God who sets the lonely in families. Justin is not perfect, nor am I, but He constantly strives to follow the example of His Heavenly Father. He loves, disciplines, and provides for His children. We are so thankful for him. 
 Do you think they like each other or what?

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. Psalm 68:5

No comments:

Post a Comment