Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm Trying

I try to capture pictures of my girl everyday, but I am definitely not the photographer of the family. She is always moving, so it's so hard for me to get a decent pic. Here are a few of my photo failures, so you can see that I really am trying. Sweet girl loves to slide on her belly.
Cute, but I cut off her head!
Gotta love that glob of drool!
Here she is right before her afternoon nap. At least she is still. She always sleeps with her baby doll and pink bear.
I tried to take a picture of her first ponytail. You can't really see the ponytail at all, but this was the first time that she looked right at the camera and said, "cheese!" Success!!

3 comments:

  1. You are doing an amazing job capturing her motion and personality! I love every one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink dress picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete