Saturday, July 2, 2011

Grab Some Popcorn and Don't Forget the Tissues

I just have to share these super sweet Gotcha videos. All three of these beautiful families adopted through AGCI. It makes my heart happy to see these precious children come home to their families. All these videos also footage of Hannah's Hope, the transition home where are child/ren will be. Oh, how my heart longs to enter those black gates. Several of my AGCI friends have brought home their sweeties in the last month, so I look forward to many more wonderful videos. Watching kiddos come home to their families is by far the best part of the wait! Take a few minutes to watch these videos.






2 comments:

  1. I have on your shirt today and have thought about you all day long. Now I'm a little mad at you for posting those videos. Really I am mad at myself for watching them at work. Tears and tears and tears....
    love you!
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting these! I was bawling, but they were excited tears! I can't wait to walk through those black doors too!
    Cole

    ReplyDelete