Friday, June 10, 2011

We Heart VBS!

We have had a fun-filled week of VBS. Our church did Big Apple Adventure this year. I was the preschool director and Bible Story teacher. We had 52 preschoolers this week, so as you can imagine I was busy this week.

I tried to get a pic of me and the boys all week. I finally got Justin to take our picture and as you can see Sawyer was not too happy about it. He was ready to go to VBS and didn't want to stop and smile.

This was a little better, except that Jax and I had our eyes closed.
I just love teaching preschoolers. They are so much fun. You never know what they are going to say.

They sang on stage today. While we were practicing, the kid behind Sawyer was singing at the top of his lungs. Sawyer thought it was hilarious!

One of the best parts about VBS is that the boys took great naps every afternoon. Yesterday, Jax fell asleep in the middle of the living room.

Today, the boys didn't even make it home. We all had a blast, but we are worn out!


No comments:

Post a Comment