Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Best Daddy

I happen to think that my husband is the best Daddy ever. I love watching him with our boys. He is pretty much their hero and that's just how it should be.
Today I asked the boys a few questions about their dad and recorded their answers. Here is what Sawyer (5) had to say:

My favorite thing to do with daddy is to take turns on the I-Pad.
My dad is good at helping me brush my teeth.
My dad likes to get on the computer.
My dad works on the IPad at church.
My dad teaches me to be good.
My dad likes to eat lots and lots of good, good food.
My daddy loves Me!
Jaxon (age 3) said:

My favorite thing to do with daddy is to give him hugs and to jump on the trampoline.
I like to fly kites with him.
I like to go with my Dad on a mission trip.
My dad is good at exercising.
My dad likes to get muscles.
My dad works at church.
My dad teaches me to jump on the trampoline high.
My dad likes to eat taco salad.
My daddy loves me, Sawyer, and himself.


Happy Father's Day, Justin. We love you!

1 comment: