Thursday, December 2, 2010

Our Dossier Is in Oregon

So, this post is long overdue. I have been slacking on my blogging. This is just what happens when you only have one computer and your husband has about 25 photo shoots to edit and post before Christmas. He has been working so hard and I am really proud of him. This is the time of year where everyone wants pictures and he has been so busy. It has been awesome to see all the people that God is using to help us bring our little girl home.

I know Justin wouldn't do all he is doing right now, just to make extra money. He is working so hard, because his daughter needs to come home to her Mommy and Daddy. I already knew that he was the best Daddy ever, but he just keeps proving it over and over.

So, I got off track a bit. What I really wanted to say is that we mailed in our Dossier on Tuesday. It was a bit of a crazy day, because I had to teach Mother's Day Out and didn't know how in the world I was going to get to the FedEx store. Again, Justin was the hero and he took it to FedEx and mailed it off. We sent it over night to our agency in Oregon and it arrived safely Wednesday morning. I am feeling somewhat relieved, but will feel much better when it has been approved.

AGCI reviews all dossiers on Friday, so they will review it tomorrow and call us to let us know if we need to make any revisions. About 95% of families have to make some sort of revision, so I am fully expecting to have to revise something. Of course, we are praying it is perfect. If it isn't I am praying the revision is small, so that we can get on the waitlist ASAP. So, stay tuned for wait list numbers.

3 comments: